Teruslah berani melangkah dan capailah mimpi dan impianmu

Kamis, 07 Juli 2011

One Year Later

Feels like I had dream for along time
 after wondering and watching for a while
 as if we had promised,
 We are standing here facing each other like before after passing four seasons

The beautiful stories we wrote together
The promises of staying together forever that we prayed at that time
while recalling them one by one…
I withheld the thought by thinking of you, because I know my heart won’t take it
 How was your one year? 
 I lived trying to forget for a while
seemed like feeling fine for a while

however, i’m realizing as time goes by,
that I can’t be without you
what if we were a litle more mature back then?
what if we knew what would happen now back then?
kept having endless regrets,
and had to withold that trougt because i didn’t have courage to cope with

one year had passed like that
 Are you feeling same like me by any chance? 
 
Can you give me one more chance? 
 Now I know that we can never be apart
the only person that I love and love
 
I wish we could go back to those good times 
 
Those lovely times that were beautiful and happy 
 
 Heart aching stories, meaningless quarrels 
 Let’s forget them all and let’s not bring them up again
after season pass,
 
Even after many years pass, 
 
 wish there would be no meetings like today…


Jessica feat Onew 

0 komentar:

© Puja Indah Anggraeni, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena